Robert Manzo’s patented and proprietary cosmetic chemistry is a result of over 25 years of clinical research and development in skin care and cosmetic chemistry.
Manzo holds 15 patents in a variety of disciplines including cosmetic preparations, controlled relese technology, pharmaceutical preparations and nano-particle technology. He has published articles on skin chemistry and the role of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients on skin and is a standing member of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists and the American Chemical Society.
Manzo’s experience includes:
- 15 patents in cosmetic chemistry and pharmaceuticals
- Clinical research publications
- Active and natural skin care ingredients
- Advanced studies in laser energy on skin
- Clinical effects of combinatorial medical esthetics of skin
- 10 years providing medical skin care solutions in the medical spa market in the US, Canada and Asia